The application is processed when all documentation has been received by SIR
Extended application types B and C
Mandatory documents needed for the application to be complete:
- A - Application form
- B - Ethical review application - including annexes, with signature
- C - Decision of the Ethical Review Authority
- G - Project plan - description of the study
- H - Variable list - list of desired variables
- J - Curriculum vitae of applicants
The above documents, together with the application, form the basis for a review prior to disclosure. The application is processed when all documentation has been received by the Swedish Intensive Care Registry.
- The application (A) must be completed in all current fields. Only reference to other documents is withheld
- The documents must be named as above with each letter first e.g.: C-Decision from the Ethical Review Authority. If more documents for the same letter, feel free to merge into one document.
- Initially, do not attach any more documents than the above. Supplement at any request from us.
- Our variables are described in the RUT metadata tool
For further guidance on data collection for research purposes see:
Guidance and information on the disclosure of quality register data for research